Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Me, Myself, and I

Me? I'm Wamia, and I'm the original ABCD-- American Born Confused Desi and this is my blog that will follow me through my  nothing-but-average teen days spent trying to clear this perplexity as I talk about things that dominate my very confusing life, such as frugality, school,  balancing both of my cultures ,  and  life in general.

Myself? I live in a cultural melting pot,  go to advanced classes, love reading books, am a food junkie, am tightfisted and proud, and love Mexican food.   I live with my family, and love  to think that I'm the head of the herd, which I  may just not be. 

I? I am paranoid [don't ask], frugal, intelligent, and downright awesome. My name means rain and I'm a true Desi, even though I live in America.  I also like photography, and various other things, which you'll discover later.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages